From almost dying during our winter camping adventures to dancing like crazies all night on my birthday, this holiday season has probably been my favourite in all my 21 years. Christmas was lovely and for once, I actually got all the granny presents I asked for: a blanket, books, socks, a onesie, a tea pot and too many candles and tea for my home to handle. No one ever actually gets me the granny presents! Britt actually bought me a bag of one hundred bags of earl grey tea. I was very excited for the books Jo bought me but equally disappointed knowing that they would mostly just tempt me all semester as I soldier through all my school readings. I am positive I am not the only English major excited to finish my degree so I can have time to read my books... My sister and I also both got skates from our mama and plan to have many-a lame sister date skating our troubles away on the canal.
Anyway, here are some pictures. Our camping trip definitely deserves its own post though, so you'll have to calm your knickers for now - the Internet will be graced with the evidence of that disaster soon enough.
![]() |
| find me! |









No comments:
Post a Comment